Monday, October 10, 2011

Weekly goal follow up, baking day and some news!

So how did I do with my weekly goals? Not so great!! 
I only got a few things done! I did do the laundry twice! (with a little help from my husband! ) I did do a baking day! But those were the only two goals I actually made it through this week :( 
Here is my goals for this week:
1. Read at least 2 books to Jane twice a day 
2. Start 13 week couch to 10k running program! 
3. Make French Bread. 
4. Continue doing laundry on a regular basis and making bed every day. 
5. Keep coupons organized! 
My baking day was great! I tried out a recipe for making home made lattes, and pulled out my old recipe for french bread! Both of these are great ways I use to save us a little money...my french bread recipe makes 2 loafs and is easily doubled (Although it is quite time consuming...) I slice it up and throw it in a large plastic bag in the fridge and we have our bread for the week! It's cheap to make as long as you have yeast and flour! The latte turned out great! The coffee syrup and Caramel melt was a little expensive but I've made 3 more lattes and they've already paid for it's self :) Now I can get a latte for cheap instead of spending $3 plus every day! 
Now for that news! ;) 
I got a seasonal job at Target today!!! I'll start some time in the next 2 weeks! I love being a Stay at home mom but we're needing a little more money these days, especially with Christmas coming up so it's a great opportunity for me to make us a little extra money! I'm looking forward to getting out of the house a little bit but I'm really going to miss spending all day with my baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment